Re: dual boot XP / FC2

Hi All,

Well done to all involved in getting FC2 out, I installed it without a
problem, every cd went through fine.

I can still boot XP without any problems, although I have a SATA drive
on a Silicon Image controller so don't know if that makes a difference.

Overall am impressed with FC2, and I think I will stay on it, the thing
I need to resolve is the sound, my onboard nvidia nforce2 sound dont
seem to have any sound....?

If anyone has any knowledge of this issue then please let me know!

Thanks to everyone again, keep up the good work.

And for the people who just moan on this list -> get a life!!!