-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of Jeff Spaleta
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 1:16 PM
To: For testers of Fedora Core development releases
Subject: Re: saw this review posted on slashdot of FC2

On Thu, 20 May 2004 12:58:12 -0500, King, John (Greg) (LMIT-HOU)
<greg king lmit com> wrote:

> Anyhow, just an fyi so far I have had a pretty good run with FC2 although
> the up2date bug and dual boot bug are annoying.

Up2date bug? Its not a bug if its not in bugzilla. If you are going to
call it a bug please cite the approprate bug ticket.  I used up2date
last night right after an fc2 install to get downloads...I had no
problems.

-jef