Re: saw this review posted on slashdot of FC2

Sam Varshavchik wrote:
Chuck Mead writes:

He-he. I launched a series of wget -c commands to nab up the x86_64 ISO's
and it took 2 and a half days to get them from one of the mirrors!

Use the torrent.

It took me only 24 hours to get the 4 GB binary+source x86_64 ISO.

Now upgrading…

I knew when I posted that someone was going to say that. It doesn't suit my environment very well and that's why I don't use it.

-- csm moongroup com, head geek http://moongroup.com