Re: saw this review posted on slashdot of FC2

Chuck Mead writes:

Sam Varshavchik wrote:
Chuck Mead writes:

He-he. I launched a series of wget -c commands to nab up the x86_64 ISO's
and it took 2 and a half days to get them from one of the mirrors!

Use the torrent.

It took me only 24 hours to get the 4 GB binary+source x86_64 ISO.

Now upgradingâ

I knew when I posted that someone was going to say that. It doesn't suit my environment very well and that's why I don't use it.

Although I've been aware of bittorrent for quite some time, only recently have I actually installed it, and I had no idea how useful it is.

It's biggest drawback -- and probably why it's not even more popular than it
is right now -- is it's sloppy installation and packaging, and its miniscule
documentation.