Re: FC2 x86_64 SMP broken.

SV> The kernel crashed somewhere in its memory handler
SV> (cache_grow/kmem_cache_all/cache_alloc_refill) which later down
SV> the line was invoked by the ext3 driver.  Does not look like
SV> hardware-specific to me.

No problems here on my x86_64 machines.  Since it might be useful to
you, here's my hardware:

2 x Opteron 248 CPU
Tyan S2882 motherboard (BIOS 1.01)
4GB RAM (4 x 1GB Corsair PC2700 ECC registered low profile DIMM)
1 cheap 40GB disk (WD400JB) connected via PATA
Stock FC2 install
ACPI is enabled, as is IO-APIC.  selinux is disabled.

No idea what you're running so you'll have to make any correlations.

 - J<