Re: FC2: VI and cursor key-error

printenv TERM:

xterm-color

so long...
...Götz

shmuel siegel schrieb:

I don't know the answer but to speed up your help, I advise that you
post the value of you environment variable TERM.

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 10:29, Götz Reinicke wrote:

Hi,

I installed Fedora Core 2 on a server.

Now if I try to edit anything by vi, I can't use my cursorkeys in the insert mode anymore:

Down = B
Up = A
Left = D
Right = C

This happens by local login and remote login by ssh.

Any Ideas?

Regards.

Götz
--