-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Ken Johanson
Sent: Friday, 21 May 2004 7:26 AM
To: fedora-test-list redhat com
Subject: x86_64 fc2 release : Adaptec AIC79XX : DV failed to configure
device

Hi all,

Getting a domain validator error from new RAID and card combo, looking
for advise as how to debug it further. Here's whats logged (seems a bit
vague unfortunately):

scsi4 : Adaptec AIC79XX PCI-X SCSI HBA DRIVER, Rev 1.3.11
         <Adaptec 29320A Ultra320 SCSI adapter>
         aic7901: Ultra320 Wide Channel A, SCSI Id=7, PCI-X 67-100Mhz,
512 SCBs

scsi4:A:0:0: DV failed to configure device.  Please file a bug report
against this driver.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ken