Burning ISO to CD

Hi,

This is slightly off topic but I'm having severe problems burning the FC2 ISOs to CD with FC2t3.

A conservative guess is that 1 in 5 CDs are working OK the rest are landfill and this is obviously frustrating my move to FC2.

I'm burning with Nautilus' "Write to CD" option (i.e. right clicking on the ISO file) and I've checked the MD5sum of the ISO beforehand.

I've tried 3 different drives (Samsung SM-332B, SM-352B and an MSI 52x CD-R drive) and tried Maximum Available and 2x speed and both fail. (I'm checking the md5sum of /dev/cdrom and this comes up with the wrong number and an error message)

The media are Sony 700MB CD-Rs. The platform is Intel 845GERG2 board with a P4 CPU.

So: am I doing anything wrong? Should Nautilus be able to write reliably? Are my drives or media no good? Is this a known problem in FC2t3? Will I ever be able to install FC2?!

I'm very grateful for any pointers in troubleshooting this,

Leon...