Re: New test releases.

On Fri, 21 May 2004 14:29:08 -0400 (EDT), William Hooper <whooperhsd3 earthlink net> wrote:

Updates will be posted where they always are:

http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

I know that. I was hoping, since there's been no update to the page on the new schedule that I could get advance notice before the page is updated.

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.