FC2 and mozilla and i586

Hi,

Does anyone have the FC2 mozilla 1.6 package working on FC2 on i586?

It isnt for me, and i'm trying to figure out whether it's an NPTL
issue. Before I continue tearing my hair out, I'd be glad to hear
from anyone running FC2 on i586 and a yay or no as to whether mozilla
runs.

(Firefox does work, strangely).

NB: Why does this list set reply-to to list? It's kind of evil...

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	paul clubi ie	paul jakma org	Key ID: 64A2FF6A
	warning: do not ever send email to spam dishone st