More dependancy failures

Hi,

yum update is giving me this load back...

Server: Fedora Core 2 - Development tree
Server: Evolution Devel Snaps
Server: Mono
Server: Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Unreleased Updates Testing
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
.conflict between initscripts and pppd
Package rusers-server needs libproc.so.3.2.0, this is not available.
Package rusers-server needs libproc.so.3.2.0(_3_1_14), this is not
available.
Package gnome-bluetooth needs libcrlayeng.so.1, this is not available.
Package librsvg2 needs libcrlayeng.so.1, this is not available.
Package nautilus needs libcrlayeng.so.1, this is not available.
Package gnome-games needs libcrlayeng.so.1, this is not available.
Package gimp needs libcrlayeng.so.1, this is not available.
Package gnome-bluetooth needs libcroco.so.1, this is not available.
Package librsvg2 needs libcroco.so.1, this is not available.
Package nautilus needs libcroco.so.1, this is not available.
Package gnome-games needs libcroco.so.1, this is not available.
Package gimp needs libcroco.so.1, this is not available.
Package gnome-bluetooth needs libcrseleng.so.2, this is not available.
Package librsvg2 needs libcrseleng.so.2, this is not available.
Package nautilus needs libcrseleng.so.2, this is not available.
Package gnome-games needs libcrseleng.so.2, this is not available.
Package gimp needs libcrseleng.so.2, this is not available.

What gives and where can I get these files from?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,