(no subject)

Fedora Core 2 fresh install

I seem to be having the problem of the display being too big no matter what resolution I use. I have to move the mouse to see the edges of the desktop. Everything was recognized fine in xorg.conf. I tried adding Videoram in the file, but that didn't fix it. It will change resoultions, but it won't fit the entire desktop on one screen, I have to move the mouse. Any ideas? Thanks.
--
Matt Krause
me mattkrause net