Re: New test releases.

Mark Haney wrote:

On Fri, 21 May 2004 14:29:08 -0400 (EDT), William Hooper <whooperhsd3 earthlink net> wrote:

Updates will be posted where they always are:

http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

I know that. I was hoping, since there's been no update to the page on the new schedule that I could get advance notice before the page is updated.

i hope that the schedule for fc3 is less aggressive,
wait ~2 month, and you will have fc3t1

rawhide could be an indicator
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/

--