Re: K3b ?

Fred New wrote:
On May 20, 2004, at 15:41, Lars wrote:

it's in the fedora extras repo.
http://download.fedora.us/fedora/fedora/latest

lars

jim tate wrote:

Where do I download K3b for FC2?

Is there some reason you aren't using the k3b on the FC2 CDs?  There is
also some mention of k3b in the release notes.

Fred

I installed and tested K3B that is provided on the FC2 installation. I selected it on install.

I burned a DVD on it. (My first) and it worked for creating a DVD image. The program loaded kind of slow, but it is a great program.

I ran the program in gnome, if that makes any difference in the application speed.

Jim
--
You can create your own opportunities this week. Blackmail a senior executive.