FC2 USB Devices

I have FC2 installed -- but the USB devices are not setup properly. Where do I locate settings for USB devices under FC2? Is it under /udev? Things worked fine under FC1 and some of the early tests of FC2 -- but after the upgrade to FC2 final -- no USB devices are detected -- at least the USB controller harware is detected but the devices don't appear to be mapped properly.

Paul