FC2: DVD Install

I've been unable to install neither FC1 Text 3 nor FC2 via DVD. The media boots, and runs through the initial install screens. Then I get the message, "Installation Method  What type of media contains the packages to be installed? - Local CDROM - Hard Drive - NFS image - FTP - HTTP." None of these selections work.

I can then install via CDROM's on the same drive. I can read the DVD via Fedora, and it appears to have exactly the same file structure as the CDROM.

Any thoughts?