Re: SElinux verbosity level during boot-up

Edit /etc/sysconfig/selinux and change 'SELINUX=enforcing' to
'SELINUX=disabled'

If that doesn't work for you, add 'selinux=0' to the boot options.

From: "Ernest L. Williams Jr." <ernesto ornl gov>

Hi

SElinux is very chatty during boot.  As a matter of fact it gets in the
way of other useful boot messages.

How does one completely turn off SElinux?  SElinux is disabled by
default, right?

What packages comprise SELinux and how does one remove them?

I will go away and read the SElinux FAQ but I don't need SElinux on my
home computer.  I installed it by mistake in a hurry to synch up with
the Fedora Core distro via yum.

Thanks,
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm