Re: lost about versions..

Craig Tinson said:
> guys..
>
> I have a set of disks here I downloaded and wrote dated 9th May.. will
> these be the offical FC2 release?

According to the schedule that is most likely Fedora Core 2 Test 3.
http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

Simply looking at the release notes in the ISO should tell you.

> or are we at another version now and
> I'll have to re-download and burn again?

If you want FC2, yes.

> also.. if I *do* have to re-download.. would prefer a dvd install (have
> more blank dvd's than cd's.. lol) so where's the best place to get that?
> I can't seem to find dvd iso's on the mirrors..

You aren't looking hard enough.  Not all mirrors carry it, but some do.
The kernel.org and duke mirrors have it, for example.  Another option
would be the torrent.

--
William Hooper