libswigpy

Hi,

Just attempted to do a yum update from the rawhide servers and it's come
back with libswigpy being missing.

What is supposed to provide it or is it more a case of it not having
been placed on rawhide yet?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,