Problem with My Compaq Presario 1030

Hi,

I have a compaq presario 1030 PIV model Machine which came with Turbolinux 10 Preloaded. When I try to install
Fedora core 2 in it, the machine is reset after the boot prompt. It occurs even after changing the CD-Drive that came with the
machine. Have anyone faced this problem ?? Cud you please suggest some solution for this problem ??

Regards,
--
Poonchezhian P.