FC3 ISOs alerady online?

Maciej Żenczykowski maze at cela.pl
Mon Nov 8 15:40:44 UTC 2004

Thanks to all of you for this release, can't wait to get my grubby hands
on it and get 6 FC2 computers upgraded.

It would seem that the duke torrents are already online...

and my local mirror seems to have opened as well (it had the directory for
a long time, but I just noticed the access rights have changed to finally
allow downloads)

any folks interested in jigdo'ing this release, if not then I'll probably
do it...?

Cheers,
MaZe.