md5sums

Cream[DONut] lists at donut.dk
Mon Nov 8 23:40:28 UTC 2004

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 00:17:42 +0100, Cream[DONut] wrote:
> >>4ecae180b2d0d1e37cf766a7acdb7e3d *FC3-i386-disc1.iso
> The MD5SUM file on the servers is GPG signed and correct:

Yes thank you for pointing that out (i was already aware of that, and
those are the ones im checking against), im trying to find out if the
files on ftp://klid.dk/iso/fedora are from one of the recent release
candidates.

or if its simply a matter of my downloads getting corrupted.
(i'd love to use bittorrent, but im behind a http proxy)

Kris