Problem with DVD iso for Core 3

Drosos Kourounis kourounis at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 18:46:52 UTC 2004

Hi all!
I just downloaded twice from different mirrors the FEDORA Core 3
DVD iso image and I noticed that there is a problem with that thing!

I begin installation I press Ok to the questions about "us" and the other
one, but when I am asked which type of installation do I prefer
CDROM, FTP, HTTP, NFS ... I choose of course CDROM.

Then it says that the FEDORA software CDROM is not inserted in the CDROM
drive! I tried that in many different PCs and I get the same
problem so it is not a problem with my PC.

Did any one of you have the same problem!

please let the people who are responsible for the distribution
to fix that!

Regards!
Drosos.