problem with kernel-2.6.9-1.1_FC2 initrd - can't recreate, but disturbing

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Nov 11 05:24:28 UTC 2004

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 12:05:49AM -0500, Dave Jones wrote:
> Very strange indeed.  Unless something terrible turns up in the next
> 24 hrs, I'll likely push 1.2 to updates proper.

Works fine on another test system too. *sigh* -- nothing worse than
irreproducible results.

What about <http://isec.pl/vulnerabilities/isec-0017-binfmt_elf.txt>?

Oh, and also, is that underscore in the package release just a temporary
testing thing? I hope so, 'cause it's really ugly. :)

In any case, thanks for putting together an FC2 update; I know FC3/RHEL4 is
where all the fun is. :)