Jabber 2

Roger Grosswiler roger at gwch.net
Thu Nov 11 13:42:03 UTC 2004

Hi,

i currently run jabber 1.4.3 with kevin sonney's rpms and all transports. All works well - except the
aim/icq-transport. Chatting with the jabber-community was for me for no success, so i decided to change to jabber 2 -
where unfortunately are no rpm's available.

jabber works well on fc2 and fc3 (had to compile it, 2-3 deps, but it works...) - but i cannot get the transports
running. I tried that legacy-thing with the 1.4.3-7 rpms, but i did not get this thing up and running...

Do you have an idea, where i could get some more rpm's or is somebody here experienced with this issue? I know, it's
the false mailing list, so sorry.

Roger