fedora-test-list Digest, Vol 9, Issue 63

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Nov 11 17:03:39 UTC 2004

Tony,

I tacked on a "me too" to your bugzilla report.

As mentioned in the "me too" addition, I've tried multiple machines for
the install, same exact problem (not a hardware issue on the target
install machines) AND I've redone the install server at least 3 times in
different ways to make sure it wasn't the result of a corrupt file or
something... so I don't think we are doing anything wrong.

Install over NFS from an updated install tree (not iso image based) just
is broken right now.  I wish I knew where to find a log message that
points the finger at what the problem is.

I guess I could have tried it without updating the packages.  Did you try
that to see if it made any difference?

[Installing from CD until it works]

TYL,
--