Features for FC4

Vano Beridze vano.beridze at silkroad.ge
Fri Nov 12 13:34:50 UTC 2004

Mark Haney wrote:

>I know it's probably a bit early, but does anyone have a comprehensive
>set of features/ideas for FC4?  So far FC3 is by far the best distro out
>there, but surely there's been some thought to what's next.  Plus, I'd
>love to help out with it in any way I can, but time prohibits real
>development, is there any need for documentation?

I know this was discussed many times but I still want to know if
it's possible to have a minimal install of fedora.

What I mean by minimal. It's a bare system.

I want to boot that bare system, login and install all the packages I want.

I don't know why it has been impossible for Fedora.

Debian has that functionality,Gentoo too.

Could anyone answer?
Is it so hard to identify the needed packages to only boot the system?

Best regards

--
Vano Beridze
Software Developer