Jabber Server on FC3 (Was: Re: Features for FC4)

nodata fedora at nodata.co.uk
Fri Nov 12 16:45:55 UTC 2004

>>> Same here! I'm about to load a Jabber server on a new FC3 system we
>>>
>> Just want to add my voice to the "Jabber would be nice" issue.
>>
> Me too.
>
> Does this do any good?  Any chance of this happening?

I'd like this too.
I think the official route, at least for the moment, is to get jabber
server into fedora.us. Once it's in there, it gets considered for
mainstream Fedora.

I think Fedora Extras will be the future route.

To suggest to fedora.us, use their own bugzilla, not Red Hat's.
A quick search shows they seem to be working on it:
 http://tinyurl.com/4js52