Needed Advice

joelbryan joelbryanster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 07:39:28 UTC 2004

I know this is not the place to ask questions like this, but I just
trust more people here than other forums, and I believe people here
are more experienced as well.

My Question is:

- How do you save money?

I have a very terrible way of managing my personal finance, after
recieving salary, within a few days I'm back to broke, I'm a 22 yrs.
old technical consultant (single), and I'm really have this problem,
if someone would give me advice, I'll print it, and I'll laminate it,
and put it in front of my desk, and doors, because I really need it,
and I'll give you Gmail accounts. ^_^