FC3: K3b with usb devices

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Wed Nov 17 12:34:36 UTC 2004

On 11/16/2004 11:09:06 PM, Joseph Okech wrote:
> Same issue with k3b on FC2, but running it as root works!

On a wild guess - you may be able to fix it via pam_console through the
stuff in /etc/sysconfig/security or /etc/security - anyway, I forget
the directory name - but it has a file containing nodes that are given
to the console user at log in. I think (not positive) locate
console.perms should spit out the file you need to look at to fix the
issue.

Sorry I can't test that myself.