USb problem

Paul Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Nov 19 13:48:13 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have the DCU cable running from my laptop (running rawhide) to my Sony
Ericcson T610. I'm trying to connect to it using leif, but I don't know
which device to say to use.

According to /sbin/lsusb

Bus 002 Device 002: ID 10ab:10c5 USB Co., Ltd

In /dev (and /udev), there is nothing there for connecting to the USB
(such as /dev/ttyUSB0 etc). I have ohci, ehci and uhci_usb loaded
(though ohci was loaded a few minutes back).

What do I need to say for the connection device?

TTFN

Paul
--
"I'm gonna hit the highway like a battering ram with a Cilla Black fan on
the bike" - Meatloaf