Fedora Firstboot Enhancements

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Sun Nov 21 03:07:44 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-20 at 20:39 -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
> I'm not so keen on all of this. I think, rather, firstboot should ask the
> minimal few questions required to get a) an admistrative user set up and b)
> the machine to boot up so that user can log in.

I have to agree with Matthew on this one. Firstboot should get the
system up and running, that's all. However, I *do* think that we are
missing a "Getting Started" applications that does the things suggested
in this thread (printers, scanners, etc.).

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>