fedora-amd64 list?

alan alan at clueserver.org
Mon Nov 22 00:20:55 UTC 2004

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004, Justin Conover wrote:

> Not sure were to ask this question, but I was wondering if Fedora
> would create a seperate amd64 list.  That way it would be easier to
> sift through the list and just get down to amd64 specific thoughts and
> problems.

I would be interested in that.  I am just concerened that the fixes would
not make it back to the mainline developers.

There are a couple of patches for my AMD64 laptop that I would still like
to see make it into the main fedora kernel.  (Like the cardbus patch.)

--
Q: Why do programmers confuse Halloween and Christmas?
A: Because OCT 31 == DEC 25.