A. Mani : Update Question

Aaron Scott scott.aaron at abc.net.au
Mon Nov 22 23:09:14 UTC 2004

This should be reasonablly trivial I would have thought.  The installer on FC3 should let you do this I would imagine.  You should manually partition the free space so that the installer has no choice in where it installs the OS ( and thus giving you reassurance that it won't blow away your existing install).  It might pay to print out a copy of your existing grub configuration incase the install process doesn't add your existing Fedora install.   In that case it will be just a matter of entering the relevant block into the FC3 grub config.