That last set of updates has upset my box!

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 23:50:12 UTC 2004

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:42:16 +0000, Paul <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:
> In a nutshell, here's what has happened tonight.
>
> Everything was normal, I did an update, updated from svn mono and the
> other bits from there and was doing my email.

What packages did you update specifically? Are you talking about fc3
updates from the fc3 updates-released and updates-testing? Or are you
talking about updates from the development repository? Or are you
talking about some other repository location?

> Anyone else seeing this?

Without more specifics about what exactly you updated and from
where... its difficult for anyone to make a meaningful comparison.

-jef