swig and subversion

Joe Orton jorton at redhat.com
Mon Nov 29 19:25:45 UTC 2004

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 08:06:35PM +0000, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone please rebuild subversion? A standard update has to exclude
> swig as subversion relies on older libraries.

It's not as simple as a rebuild, the swig update breaks Subversion.  I
haven't had time to look at this yet, any help greatly appreciated.
(and until I can get the Raw Hide installer to boot I'll probably be
stalled on this)

ISTR there being major problems using recent swigs with Subversion, so
there may be a lot of work involved here.

joe