What happened to rawhide?

Thomas Zehetbauer thomasz at hostmaster.org
Sat Oct 2 23:52:21 UTC 2004

Hi,

I just updated my rawhide installation and ended up manually downgrading
kernel-smp from 2.6.8-1.590 to 2.6.8-1.541, also there are no jakarta
packages (ant, bcel, xalan,...) and no i386 firefox for x86_64 anymore.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

"Memory is like gasoline. You use it up when you are running. Of course you
get it all back when you reboot..."
                                        Microsoft Helpdesk