gnome-panel problem (and no, I'm not talking about two panels)

Marshall D. Lewis marshall at novafoundry.com
Mon Oct 4 20:23:51 UTC 2004

I run a dual-head configuration (using twinview), prior to the update,
my panel's window list would (correctly in my opinion) show the tasks on
both screens, now it only shows the tasks on the side of the screen the
panel is on.

If I drag a window from one screen to another it will appear/disappear
from the list as it crosses the halfway mark.

If I didn't run multiple workspaces I'd just check the "Show windows
from all workspaces" option in the window list preferences.. but I do
run multiple workspaces, and that's too many windows to have on my list.

Any ideas?  Did I miss a new feature announcement somewhere?

--
 Marshall