FAQ, GNOME menus, first questions

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Wed Oct 6 14:57:04 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 09:27 +0200, Harald Hoyer wrote:
> What about using KDE? :-)

Not enough traffic on the list for you, hmm? <grin>

I've had to do a lot of learning in Linux, and there are still many
areas where I feel I have far too much to learn yet. So ages ago I
decided that, where a "default" option is offered to me, I will take
that option unless I really don't like it.

Hence my use of GNOME... for me, KDE would just be one more thing to
learn (regardless of its merits and even its similarities); and I'm
still busy with Postfix/SpamAssassin/ClamAV/SASL, PHP/HTML, bandwidth
control and traffic shaping, and a few dozen other things.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>