Rhythmbox spec file

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Wed Oct 6 18:38:28 UTC 2004

OGG radio stations... I know they exist. Norwegian NRK "broadcasts" OGG
as well as MP3 and WMA - even if they claim that WMA is the only
supported format. Worst is that they use WMV. *HATE* that format. Its
ugly, poor quality, DRM-infested, closed as hell etc etc.

And it got windows in its name. AAARGHGG