Getting started questions...

Neil B. Cohen nbc at cisco.com
Tue Oct 12 19:44:15 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've turned off the GPG for up2date - that should take care of that
problem - thanks very much.

Could you send me a copy of your up2date 'sources' file? I was trying
some experiments with it, and I made the mistake of not saving the
original file - now I'm not sure what the original config was....

And one last thing - is 'rawhide' the name for the test version of
Fedora? I seem to remember that being the case with FC1 - but I didn't
realize they kept the same name for other test versions (unless I'm
remembering that incorrectly...)

Very much obliged,

nbc