FC3-Test3 + NVIDIA-6111 driver

Hardy Merrill hmerrill123 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 16:27:40 UTC 2004

Good info, but even this sounds like a hack.

Can we expect a "standard" fix to this issue at some
point?  I only took a quick look at Harald's udev info
- is Harald's "udev" stuff *the* standard fix, or will
there be something else upcoming that is more
standard?

Hardy Merrill

http://gentoo.kems.net/gentoo-x86-portage/media-video/nvidia-kernel/files/1.