Re: Proposal for the future: jabberd

Hi,

I am running jabberd2 as well but I am not sure if it can be reasonably
packaged. For example you have to configure (c2s, resolver, s2s,
sm)<=>router and (c2s, sm)<=>database connectivity.

I think it would be more important for Fedora to supply a good jabber
client, gaim is nice for ICQ but cannot browse/subscribe/use any jabber
services :-(

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.