Prism54 firmware load failure only during boot

Andrew cmkrnl at speakeasy.net
Fri Oct 22 15:18:36 UTC 2004

Hi,

from a term (as root) just type
hal-device-manager &

Actually I don't think you need to be root :-)

That will open a window with a tree view on the left and a tabbed panel on the right.

Open the nodes on the left until you see your PC Cardbus (if you have two slots there are probably two) open those up and find the Intersil ... then on the right click on the advanced tab - that will list all the properties of the card. hal-device-manager is a nice hw inspection GUI.

Andrew

<snip>