FC3 release candidate tree - try it, you'll possibly like it!

There's a tree available that looks pretty close to what FC3 will be.

The main URL is http://testing.fedora.redhat.com/tree/ and there's a
mirror at http://fedora.linux.duke.edu/FC3-rc1/3/

Please try to break it. Especially interesting are bugs in the kernel, and
any installer bugs resulting from kernel changes.

Have fun,
-- Elliot
We're so busy putting out fires that we don't take time to stop kids from
playing with matches.