warning to list

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Mon Oct 25 05:33:57 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 01:24, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

[snip]

> I seem to be doing this a lot recently,

  'sokay.  I don't mind.

>  but can I bother you to give a
> little more detail on this (in English)? I'm sure the "SP" there is
> "source path"

  Nope.  SPF stands for "Sender Policy Framework"

> but I have no clue what you're talking about... just a few
> brief comments, or point me to the relevant FM. <smile>

  Rather than detail it here, I'll just point you to
http://spf.pobox.com/ for more info.  Just keep in mind that it is a
work-in-progress and still has its problem, most in important among them
being that, by itself, it breaks email forwarding.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator