Netapplet

Amitabha Roy royamitabha at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 15:06:02 UTC 2004

I tried NetworkManager without success. When I run NetworkManagerInfo,
nothing comes up in the notification area (I have the daemon running).

The strange thing is that when I kill NetworkManager, then the applet
comes up in the notification area and looks for networks. Of course, it
does not find any at that time.

So far, haven't had much success with it at all.