Netapplet

Nadeem Bitar nadiizu at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 25 18:02:35 UTC 2004

That probably explains why it doesn't work on one of my machines since I
am using ndiswrapper to load the windows driver for my Dell 1450 dual
band wireless card. But netapplet is working it detects all the
available networks but it doesn't look like it can detect the signal
strength accurately.

Nadeem