ntfs kernel module

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Tue Oct 26 19:49:45 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 15:33, Dan Hollis wrote:

[snip]

> Please forward me the contact information for the redhat legal counsel who
> determined ntfs-readonly is patent encumbered while samba and rdesktop are
> not.

  If it really matters to you that much, how about spending sixty
seconds on http://www.redhat.com/ to find it like I did:

  Red Hat
  Legal Affairs
  1801 Varsity Drive Raleigh, NC 27606

  And although I didn't find it this time, I think the email is
legal at redhat.com from past references I've seen.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator