Re: gam_server 100% cpu

I have seen this problem too, Daniel suspected a loop in gam_server's
internal data tree, but I could only provide SIGUSR2 output at that
time.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

The three Rs of Microsoft support: Retry, Reboot, Reinstall.